Vital Xposure is a touring theatre company operating under the creative leadership of disabled artist Julie McNamara. The company promotes hidden voices with extraordinary stories to tell.
Our mission is to create exciting, innovative theatrical experiences for audiences, artists and communities alike. All work presents an inclusive experience where access issues do not intrude upon the aesthetic of the productions.
- We engage with hidden voices with incredible stories to tell from the periphery of our communities.
- We create highly visual work that blends strong imagery with provocative literary narrative.
- We challenge common assumptions and inequality.
- We push boundaries opening new ways to engage with the arts.
- We work in partnership with organisations and artists both nationally and internationally.
- Access for all is at the heart of everything we do.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
The company offers multi layered theatre productions ensuring quality experiences for talented disabled artists and audiences alike. Our productions lift the lid on vital social issues raising awareness and uncovering new voices in the arts.